Hey cyber friends! I’m finally getting around to this blogging thing. It’s been one of my goals for a while and 2016 is MY year! So, here I am!
I thought I’d start with a little introduction of myself, and my plans for this blog. If you haven’t already figured it out by reading my About Me or by the name under my picture over there on the right → my name is Brie.
Star sign: Pisces
Favourite colour: Blue
Birth country: Switzerland
Pets: 1 crazy kitten (Luna), 1 family cat (Cooper), and 1 family dog (Harley)
Ok, just kidding! I’m not doing one of those whole questionnaire things; you’ll learn about me as we go along.
My hopes for this blog are that it will inspire you. Inspire you to explore, inspire you to try new things, inspire you to follow your dreams as I follow mine. Now I know that sounds really cheesy (Brie-cheesy *wink wink*) but it’s the truth. On top of that I also hope that it will make you smile and laugh a little at the craziness that is my life.
Here are some of the future topics I can post about, please let me know in the comments if any sounds particularly interesting that you would like to hear more about:
- My kitten “Luna-tic” – I’m kind of a cat lady, deal with it. I know this may not sound like the most interesting topic but she’s a big part of my life so she will need to be introduced at some point. I promise to include cute pictures!
- The hot second I lived in NYC – this will have multiple stories because NYC is full of crazies which made my time there VERY interesting. Like the time a lady made a really rude comment about me eating a donut or when a Rottweiler almost ate me and the Verizon guy in an alley.
- My family – another topic that may sound boring but when I elaborate on the multicultural siblings and basically the mini United Nations that is my family, you’ll want to hear more.
- When my friends and I went to PCB for Spring Break and ended up at a strip club for my birthday…
- When I got a pen pal – who is in prison.
- When I went to Thailand and had to be saved from a pack of monkeys by a Monk. Yes, this really happened.
Well, I think that’s enough of a sneak peek, but let me know which you’d like to hear about first. I hope to hear from you and that you stick around to hear more!
Brie, like the cheese.